Health and Wellness for Your Pets
Your pet is part of the family.
ASPCA® Pet Health Insurance can help you take good care of them.
Plans are priced exclusively for members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
NAR members save 10% on plan rates for one pet and an an additional discount for more than one pet.
Plans available at a special discount to NAR Members include*:
· Robust coverage that you can customize for a fit that suits your pet’s** needs and feels right for your budget
· Includes accidents, illnesses, cancer, hereditary conditions, alternative therapies, behavioral issues, and more
Accident Only Coverage
· Poison Control consultation
· Emergency surgery
· Tooth extraction due to injury
· MRI and CT scans, and more
Additional preventive care coverage you may add to plans at an additional cost:
Various tests, exams, and vaccinations.
A broad range of tests, exams, vaccinations, and Health Certificate.
* Plan highlights noted here include select items – for more detail please visit www.aspcapetinsurance.com/NAR
** ASPCA Pet Health Insurance policies are issued for dogs and cats only
Pre-existing conditions are not covered. Waiting periods, annual deductible, co-insurance, benefit limits and, exclusions may apply. For all terms and conditions please visit http://www.aspcapetinsurance.com/NAR Wellness Care reimbursements are based on a schedule. Complete CoverageSM reimbursements are based on the invoice. Products, rates, and discounts may vary and are subject to change. By purchasing ASPCA® Pet Health Insurance NAR members will not be joining, or be required to join, the ASPCA®. Products, rates and discounts may vary and are subject to change.
The ASPCA® is not an insurer and is not engaged in the business of insurance. Pet insurance products are underwritten by the United States Fire Insurance Company and administered by C&F Insurance Agency, Inc. (NPN#3974227), a Crum & Forster company. Through a licensing agreement, the ASPCA receives a royalty fee that is in exchange for use of the ASPCA’s marks and is not a charitable contribution.