Accident Deductible Protection BONUS Benefit: Members TeleHealth
Members TeleHealth is a cost-effective and quick way to diagnose and treat common conditions. It is included as a complimentary bonus benefit to the Accident Deductible Protection plan. Members TeleHealth provides access to a network of U.S. Board Certified physicians who can diagnose, recommend treatment, and prescribe or refill prescriptions* (when appropriate) for routine conditions. Service is by telephone, smartphone app, web chat, and/or email. It is a convenient way to address non-emergency medical issues with unlimited visits and no co-pay.
Members TeleHealth plans are through MDLIVE, a leading telehealth provider. Using MDLIVE avoids long waits and eliminates cost associated with potentially unnecessary visits to the ER or Urgent Care. It provides access to a doctor when your family doctor is unavailable. This national network is available 24/7, including holidays, to provide quality, affordable care.
Features of MDLIVE
The Doctor Will See You NOW
- MDLIVE doctors are always on call, including nights and weekends.
- No more waiting days or even weeks to see your doctor.
Save Time and Money
- ER visits can be costly. Your monthly MDLIVE service fee allows for unlimited consultations.
- MDLIVE has a mobile app to help members schedule appointments and maintain records; average wait for an appointment is approximately 22 minutes.
Great Doctors on Call
- All doctors are Board Certified, with an average of 15 years experience.
- 2,300+ doctors from which to choose.
Common Symptoms treated
- Allergies, asthma, cold, flu, fever, headache, rashes
- Diarrhea, joint or muscle aches, urinary tract infections, vomiting
- Infections, nausea, pink eye, sore throat, and more
MDLIVE does not replace your primary care physician.
MDLIVE operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. MDLIVE is currently not available in AR, Guam, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
*MDLIVE does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. MDLIVE does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.