We are excited to announce the addition of two new products to the REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace platform!
The first new benefit available exclusively to NAR members is Members TeleHealth, a telemedicine service plan that transforms your healthcare experience through online and on-demand access to a doctor via telephone, smartphone or tablet app, web chat, and/or email. Are you busy and don’t have time to wait for a doctor’s appointment? Perhaps you’re traveling, or your child is ill in the middle of the night. Skip the waiting room and see a doctor in minutes.
Members TeleHealth provides you with 24/7/365 access to MDLIVE, a network of 2300+ U.S. Board certified physicians who can diagnose, recommend treatment, and prescribe or refill prescriptions* (when appropriate) for routine conditions. Telemedicine is one of the hottest new trends in digital medicine. Top companies have been making MDLIVE plans available to their employees as a time and cost saving benefit, and now busy REALTORS® have access to the same service!
- A convenient way to address non-emergency medical issues with unlimited visits and no co-pay
- Average length of time from booking to appointment is 22 minutes
- Individual and family coverage available** to all active NAR members
- Common ailments treated include allergies, asthma, cold, flu, fever, headache, rashes, diarrhea, joint or muscle aches, urinary tract infections, vomiting, infections, nausea, pink eye, sore throat, and others
- Learn more!
The second new member benefit we are excited to announce is the addition of Accident Deductible Protection to the Marketplace platform. This supplementary health plan is designed to be used in conjunction with a qualified major medical plan as part of a cost-savings strategy. Does your qualified Major Medical health insurance policy have a high-deductible, and are you worried about that high deductible? Many of you have increased your health insurance deductibles to lower your insurance premiums. Accident Deductible Protection is a great supplement to your Major Medical plan and can help by lowering the out-of-pocket medical expenses which can be incurred through accidental injury.
- Excess Accident Medical Expense Benefits with maximum benefits ranging from $1,000 to $10,000
- Individual and family coverage available** to NAR members under the age of 65
- Exclusive group discounted rates
- Bonus! Accident Deductible Protection includes a complimentary subscription to Members TeleHealth.
- Learn More!
* MDLIVE does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. MDLIVE does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
** Based on eligibility (age, active NAR membership, and state and territory availability).